Friday 2 May 2014

Help Me With The Fancafe Things

Hii guys..
So long after the last update..
As usual,school thing..homework,extra curricular activity..Those things make suffering..


Anyway,do you guys know how to level up a fancafe account?
I just created an acc at B.A.P fancafe.Then I'm trying to level up..
There's instruction on their international fandom..You know..BYS fansite..
Then,they have a few question about B.A.P like trivia..and I answer it in Hangul..
Freaking Hangul..I couldn't understand what the fancafe talk about.
I'm trying to learn Hangul but slowly.I have so much thing to do beside learn Hangul.
I just learn to read Hangul.I can read but it can be super slowly..
Sad life of me..
Anyway,the instruction said click this button,that button,click those.I just click whatever I need to click..
It soo hard you know T_T
According to the instruction,after send those application I need to wait for 2 to 3 days.
And I wait for two days I think..they said if I level up to level 2,there's a sentence..
I don't know that sentence meaning.It's in Hangul.Again,I don't know Hangul that much.
So,I tried to searched where is thet sentence go..
I couldn't find it..
So,I decided to repeat the application where I have to answer in Hangul..

But then,it just cross my mind..'can I answer it in English instead Hangul?'

Guys,can I do that..?
Help me..Jeball
Feel free to comment down below..
Annyeong ^_^

Oh yeah,for those Malaysian that will take exam soon...
Especially Form 5..
Here's a quote for you..
For international reader too..
Never Give Up guys..






all the pictures credit to the owners..

No comments:

Post a Comment