Wednesday 23 April 2014

Buy me an album please T_T

Hiiii guys...
Long time no see..
Its been a while since I post the last update..
Being a student means you have to minus unnecessary things in your life..
Sad isn't it..but ehh,'I don't care,I love it'..haha

Sooo today,I'll write about EXO Overdose..
Why SM did not upload the MV yet?
Yeah,I know because the ferry incident they suspended it but until when?
I mean,they can upload it on 15th April or before that..
Now the fans are watching leaked video to calmed their self from waiting too long..
I'm watching it to but not the video,I watched lyrics video..not so often..
Then,just wait the official MV to release..*suffering*

Oh,I just ordered B.A.P First Sensibility..
OMG...SO EXCITED..
I'm just gonna wait for a few weeks and then its all mine..muahahahaha
Did you know why I ordered know?
Cause I'm a fan with poor financial..
I mean come on,how much do you expect to come from student wallet?
Unless the student is rich or childs of rich parents..
So yeah,I have to wait a few weeks just to buy an album..
Sad life of a poor financial fangirl..

Alright guys,until now..Adios..
Feel free to comment down below..
Annyeong ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment