Saturday 17 May 2014

6+6=1, 12-1=0..

Hi guys..

I'm feeling down for the past few days..

I bet you know about Kris situation right?
It such a heartbreaking news which made EXOstans,known as 'rude fandom' break into tear..
I'm typing this while listening to EXO Don't Go..
Kris..가지마..떠나지 말아.You know right fans are feeling sad..
I don't want to be a selfish human but EXO is nothing without you Kris.
You are our Dragon,Duizhang and Galaxy leader..
We are one right?

But,what can I do?
Kris has his right to made his decision.
Afterall,he deserved to go after what SM do to Kris..

Nevermind Kris..You still have our back.We support you Kris.No,its Wu Yi Fan from onward.

#WeBelieveInYouKris
#WuYiFan
#WeAreOne
#EXOSaranghae










WE ARE ALWAYS ONE AND NEVER APART..
WE ARE ALWAYS ONE FAMILY
KRIS..DON'T FORGET THAT..
KRIS..SARANGHABNIDA..ALWAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment