Friday 4 April 2014

Introduction

Hello,this is my 1st time creating a blog so yaa..It may be awkward for me.
Anyway,I'm running this blog with my sister.Since she want it.
This blog will be commonly about k-pop.We are k-poppers.

Hope we can be friend.. :)


Soooo..since this blog is about k-pop,I'll introduce you guys about my bias.I mean me and my sister bias.
And our fav group..etc.Like I said,it will be mostly blog of k-pop.
My fav group is B.A.P ,EXO, BTS and other.There are soooo many group that I like...

This is B.A.P(who doesn't know them)

My bias is their leader,the cute gummy smile...YONG GUK..yeay
My sister bias is B.A.P brain...YOUNG JAE..yehet

Next is..EXO
My bias in EXO is their cute unicorn,LAY..
My sister bias is the deer of the group,LU HAN..

Soooo..this has come to the end..
Feel free to comment down below whose your bias.
I'll post about other group next time.
Until we meet again..
ADIOS..Annyeong..

No comments:

Post a Comment