Saturday 12 April 2014

OVVVEERRRRDOSEEE

Hey hey hey hey eeyyyyy guys..
How you guys doing?

Today I'll make a short update cause I have things to do..
Nae homework.The teacher are torturing us..So sad..but ehh,life must go on..

Have you guys watch BTS Just One Day?
I just watch it yesterday and I fell in love with it >_<
I mean,it so sweet and the melody..I'm melting when hear it.It so soothing and the last verse 'Can you please stay with me?'..aaarrrrggg..that is so sweet..

This is the video:
credit to:1theK(former LOEN MUSIC)


Oh yeah,did you guys watch EXO Overdose teaser?
Its awesome..'Igeon overdose'..
Even the leaked video are spreading,I still waiting for 15 April..
To EXO stan or EXO fan..DON'T WATCH THE LEAKED VIDEO..(Its a dance practice video.I read it somewhere).Support EXO..
Luckily SM are deleting the videos..
Good job SM..Good job ^_^

This is the teaser:
EXO-K
credit to:SMTOWN

EXO-M
credit to:SMTOWN

The awesomeness is OVERDOSE :D
Anyway,have a good time guys :)
Feel free to comment..
Annyeong..

No comments:

Post a Comment