Thursday 10 April 2014

Dance mix Teakwondo=??!!!(Its AWESOME kay)

Aaaayyyyyyoooo guys..what's up?
Its been a few days since I post about the class thing..haha..

Today,I'll talk nothing cause I have no idea to talk about..
Its boriiiiiinnngggg..freaking boring..

Oh yeah,about yesterday night,I just saw EXO new comeback title track named 'Overdose'..
I was like 'REALLY.I just can't wait anymore.'
Like c'mon.We'll know the song on 15th April.It soooo looonngg to wait. T_T
Anyway,we just can't wait for it.EXO Hwaiting.. >o<

I just saw this video a few days ago and it was awesome.Not was.Forever awesome..
They are taekwondo kids doing dance cover.
In this video they did dance cover to BTS 'Boy In Luv'.You know this song right..?It so good to hear..
Oh,they are K Tiger Taekwondo Club.
For now,I just watched they did dance cover to EXO Growl,Taeyang Ringa Linga and BTS Boy In Luv..
Try to watch it.It awesome.Except EXO Growl..They're kinda have drama thing..Anyway,just watch it..

This is the video for BTS Boy In Luv dance cover by K Tigers..
credit to:K-Tigers TV

This one is Taeyang Ringa Linga
credit to:K-Tigers TV

And this is EXO Growl
credit to:HD Kpop Stage

And one more thing,they are super mega cute.. >_<
Ok guys,'Its time for goodbye'..haha..
Feel free to comment down below :)
Annyeong guys

No comments:

Post a Comment